Which data are processed?
The data processed by VoorDeThuis workers.nl can be divided into two categories:
- Personal data that you enter yourself on the booking form, such as your name, address details, telephone number and e-mail address, and credit card details.
- 'Traffic data' such as the IP address of your computer are registered and your 'surfing behavior' on the Voordethuis workers.nl website is looked at.
1. Personal data
If you want to make a booking through our website, we ask you for a number of personally identifiable information. We use this information to process and make your booking and to notify you of the status of your booking via email. We will only send you an e-mail and / or (WhatsApp) message in the following cases:
- To confirm your booking / change or cancellation: After you have made a booking, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information about your booking. You will also receive a confirmation email if you wish to change or cancel your booking.
- To request feedback on the hotel and workplace: After your stay, you may receive an email asking if you would like to review the hotel.
- A reminder email a few days before arrival
- If you have not used your reservation and have not sent a message in advance that you are not using the reservation (no-show).
Purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of processing the data is to process and handle your booking. If you book a stay via the website, your data will only be used to handle your reservation as optimally as possible. Personal data is only processed for the above purposes.
Security of your personal data
Your booking is made with us via a secure server. In doing so, we use a secure technology that encrypts all your personal and credit card details. In this way we reduce the chance that your data will be intercepted or used for purposes other than your booking.
All data you transmit is encrypted for your safety using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. In this way your data can hardly or not at all be intercepted or used for purposes other than the desired transaction. You can see if your browser has established a secure connection by the icon (usually a closed padlock) at the bottom of the browser screen. In addition, the URL starts at the top of the address line with https: // instead of http: //.
To which third parties do we send your personal data
Voordethuis workers.nl takes its responsibility with regard to the privacy of your personal data seriously. Voordethuis workers.nl will take the correct technical and organizational measures to protect personal data. Voordethuis workers.nl will under no circumstances make your personal data available to third parties without your explicit consent, except:
- The hotel where you will be staying. We provide information about booking (s) made via Voordethuiswerkt.nl to the hotel for which a booking is made.
- Our service providers who help us to make your booking and help maintain and operate the website.
- If Voordethuis workers.nl is legally obliged to do so. Although Voordethuis workers.nl makes every effort to guarantee the privacy of the users of its website, Voordethuis workers.nl. are legally requested to provide information that you have provided to book a hotel room. Voordethuis workers.nl may disclose your personal data if we can be compelled to do so on the basis of a legal obligation, or if we believe in good faith that such a course of action is necessary to a) cooperate in legal proceedings against Voordethuis workers. nl whether the website is instituted; b) protect and defend the rights or property of Voordethuiswerkt.nl, the website or its users; c) act in emergency situations to protect the personal safety of users of Voordethuisworkers.nl, the website or the community.
Voordethuis workers.nl reserves the right to comply with legal implementing measures and regulations with regard to your use of this website or information provided to or collected by Voordethuis workers.nl regarding your use of this website.
If VoorDeThuiswerkers or company assets are sold, personal data can be transferred to the buyers.
2. Traffic data
Traffic data is obtained by:
Voordethuis workers.nl is not liable for incorrect bookings made as a result of cookies.
This overview shows which cookies can be stored when you visit the Voordethuis workers.nl website. Which cookies are placed depends, among other things, on how you arrive at our website (for example directly via the address bar or via a link from a search engine or a third-party website) and which pages you visit on Voordethuiswerkt.nl (for example, a search results page or the booking form).
- Log files
Like most standard website servers, we use log files. This stores data such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring / closing pages, platform type, date / time data and the number of clicks for the analysis of trends, the management of the site. , track user movement in the data collection, diagnose problems with our servers, and collect demographic information for general use. IP addresses and the like are not linked to personal data.
Voordethuis workers.nl stores chat conversations to verify and investigate assignments and services provided.
Voordethuis workers.nl processes the personal data you provide during the conversation, such as your name, address, date of birth and your question or complaint.
Saved conversations for verification and research purposes are kept for up to 5 years after the contact.
You can contact Voordethuis workers.nl at any time with a request to access, amend or delete the personal data we hold about you. However, data that is still required for billing and accounting purposes in connection with (incompletely settled) orders cannot be deleted in view of legal obligations. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by a third party engaged by us. You also have the right to receive your data in a common format to transfer your data to a third party if possible.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by emailing [info@voordethuis workers.nl] (mailto: info@voordethuis workers.nl). If this does not lead to a satisfactory outcome, you always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, the supervisory authority in the field of privacy.
Voordethuis workers.nl reserves the right to change this statement at any time. If you have any questions and / or comments about this privacy statement, please send an email to info@voordethuis workers.nl.
Last updated: January 2022